29 October, 2008

Tagged again! Yea!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:57 am, to wake up my husband who was using my phone as an alarm which apparently didn't work because he wasn't up.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Gosh, I’d do both if I could afford them.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fireproof your marriage, highly recommend it to all married couples and those thinking of getting married.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don’t get me started, Monday I watch HEROES.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? On a good day, breakfast burrito (McD’s)
6. What is your middle name? I wasn’t given one at birth, so I took my maiden at marriage. I always wanted to be Delvonna Marie. All my girls have middle names! One even got Marie.
7. What food do you dislike? It changes with my moods.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Don’t really have one.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sienna, the mom mobile!
10. Favorite sandwich? BLT
11. What characteristics do you despise? People who use their charisma to sell wickedness.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Non-maturnity and sliming!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I’d like to try Hawaii.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don’t have one, but if it is (see answer to question 12) then I'll love it.
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere with a great climate and four seasons.
16. What was your most memorable birthday? So many to remember, probably 21, my friends threw me an “Old maid” party.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Not a big "watching" sports fan.
18. When is your birthday? August 4 mark it in your calendar! JK
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? I think I feel better before laying down.
20. What is your shoe size? 6, I used to be a 5 ½ before kids.
21. Pets? Not at this time
22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? Not at this time, waiting to see how Greg’s military career will go.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A Mommy
24. What is your favorite candy? Reese’s peanut butter cups
25. What is your favorite flower? Orchids and Rose buds.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Friday, the 31st, pay day
27. What are you listening to right now? Brianna begging for a cookie. 28. What was the last thing you ate? The cookie Brianna was begging for.
29. Do you wish upon stars? Sometimes
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burgundy and Purple
31. How is the weather right now? Warmer than I’d like for end of October, but it is Las Vegas!
32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My sister, Rose.
33. Favorite soft drink? Coke, I know...repent
34. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Certainly not a Barbie, my mom wouldn’t let me have one, but if I would have had one it would have my favorite!
36. Summer or winter? Summer, until I moved to Vegas...here I like winter.
37. Hugs or kisses? That is a tough one, but I really do love kisses from my baby 38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Are those my only choices? Cherry
39. Coffee or tea? Just the smell of coffee makes me want to hurl. Especially when I was prego.
40. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course.
41. When was the last time you cried? I got pretty teary in the movie I saw last…see question 3
42. What is under your bed? Alien dust bunnies! Baby shoes and other storage things.
43. What did you do last night? Caught up on a program I was behind on.
44. What are you afraid of? Not being able to choose for myself, losing my freedom because the majority didn’t see bondage coming.
45. Salty or sweet? Sweet and Salty
46. How many keys on your key ring? 1
47. How many years at your current job? How old is Joe? Seven years. 48. Favorite day of the week? It’s always been Friday, I was born on a Friday.
49. How many towns have you lived in? Military Brat, we’ve moved a lot. I’m going to say about 10 off hand.
50. Do you make friends easily? I enjoy making acquaintances, I have few close friends.

Now I tag Christy, Stacey, and Jennifer.

1 comment:

The land of Vegas said...

I have so many tags I'm behind on. That was next on my list after updating.