02 November, 2008

Mini Grand Prix & a Chihuahua?

What do a Mini Grand Prix and a Chihuahua have in common?? Parent/child dates.

My husband and I started a one-on-one date with our kids this Saturday. This is a family tradition I should have started a long time ago. We have four children and usually four Saturdays in a month, perfect! Joe and his dad went to the mini grand prix. Brianna and I went to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. What fun times. It was nice to only have one child to focus on while doing something we knew they would enjoy. I know the boys had fun too, my husband reported back to my mom about the experience.

I think it is important to get that one on one time with each child and am looking forward to all of my future dates.

1 comment:

The land of Vegas said...

Travis used to do that but that was one kid ago. We should start that again. Was the movie any good? I loved the one on one time. I don't get enough of it.