20 October, 2008

I'm in trouble now

I went to my friend Stacey's Creative Memories party a few days ago and got my purchase today. I'm so excited!! I will be able to do some really cool digital scrapbooking things! Honestly I was a little envious of how she "took-off" on her blogging. She will still blow me out of the water because she is just way more creative than I am, but now I have some "HELP." I'm sure if I sat down and really played with paint.net I could figure out how to do some fun stuff, but who has time to do that! This will just make my life a little easier (on the computer doing scrapbooking things anyway). Now if I could just find a program that would cook and clean!

Here is a sample of my practice run...it will get better.

Thanks Stacey (and Kendra Coffey, the Creative Memories consultant)!

3 comments:

Cristy said...

Love, love, love, love your new blog header! You both put me to shame! Sure miss you!

Wilcox Crew said...

Very cute, I also love your new pictures!

The land of Vegas said...

Wow. It looks better in real size. Look at you go. The little picture with the girls is cute too. What background it is? You are hooked and there is no turning back. You have to show me the link trick though.