28 October, 2008

Name this Porter baby


Ok, so for those of you that can get this one right there will be a prize, I just haven't thought of it yet.

Can you tell which of my four children this is...I'll even give you a hint: This beautiful baby weighed over 8lbs at birth (that only rules out one of the four). You ask for another hint?? Ok, ok, twist my arm. Since the picture is in black and white and you might not be able to tell...this one doesn't have red hair. Now, if I give any more hints it wouldn't be fair.

Good luck to all that try, even mom and dad have trouble telling these two beauty's pictures apart.

6 comments:

Laura Z said...

I'm going for BRIANNA. (Although I'm not going to bet the farm on it! :-)

Porters said...

You got a farm? LOL I'll let you know if you're right later, can't give it away yet.

Blayne and Aerin Yates said...

Not knowing for sure.....taking a stab in the dark I am going to say Kaitlynn. Whats funny is I brought this up and my son, Gavin, says "there's Maddy" my baby that Blayne and I said looks like Elizabeth. But that is too obvious of an answer. Sticking with Kaitlynn, also wouldn't bet my farm!!!!

Coffey buzz Mom said...

I think it is Elizabeth. Although, all your girls look a like to me.

Anonymous said...

I know, I know! It's the little girl that keeps calling my phone until I am forced to answer and then conveniently pushes the 'mute' button so that I cannot hear her. lol
Actually, I remember when you took that picture on our trip to the beach in 200X.

Anonymous said...

This is sweet Brianna! Am I right? Just mail me my check….I mean my prize! Love to you all, Momo.