31 December, 2008

New Year/New Do


First the OLD hair cut...not bad, I kinda liked it! I thought she did too, look at her posing for the camera.

Taken earlier today.
<<-------








Yep, another one gets the scissors! Actually she had some help from her "experienced" sister.

Such a shame.
Such pretty curly tresses,
gone, gone, gone...for a long time.



Now I have a girl with a mullet! ----->>>

Not very Princessey!

I hope I can find someone open whose cutting hair on New Years Day.

I thought when Brianna cut her hair she had learned the scissor lesson, but I guess not since she was helping her sister with the parts she couldn't reach.

This time they cut part of the bang area to the scalp. That will take a little while before it's back! The length will take longer though.

Oh so sad, I cried this time! I'm thinking of having her wear a bandanna, or head band till it grows back.




Out with the OLD, in with the NEW ...seems to be our 2009 motto.

5 comments:

highdeekay said...

I would cry too but then look at her sweet little face. How can you stay mad?

Cristy said...

Wow, looks like an adventurous new year already! Gotta love the "fun" things kids do..or not :-)

Coffey buzz Mom said...

Oh My!!!! I loved her hair. I guess she gets a new look for 2009

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sad this makes Grandma! My beautiful little princess has no hair. Momma you're gonna have to hide the scissors. They can't hold a pair till they're seniors in high school! Right, I wish it were that simple.

Be sure to send us a picture of the new do once you find someone who can make repairs. And please, no boy haircuts. That includes mullets!

LOL,
Grandma Johnson

The land of Vegas said...

O.k. lets try again. I said she was lucky she could sit in the chair when she got the 'real' hair cut.