14 March, 2009

Honor Roll!


Little Joe could be a straight "A" student someday!

When he puts his mind to something he can succeed. I am excited for him, he's been on the Honor Roll since first grade. They will be recognizing him at the "All-Star Honor Assembly." I know many mom's who have smart kids probably think I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill, but I've also worked HARD the past couple of years to try and get/keep him on track.

It will be fun to watch him get his certificate of achievement on Tuesday. His dad will get to be there this time, which is always a treat for Joe.

I'm proud of my little scholar in the making.

3 comments:

The land of Vegas said...

I always feel so bad for the dads that they can't make it to a lot of these things concerning the milestones in the kids lives. I'm glad he can make it. Joe will remember it. Congrats to Joe.

Laura Z said...

Congratulations Joe! And it IS a big deal, no matter if it's their first time or their XXth time. How exciting that dad gets to be there too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joe! Grandma's so proud of you. You are following in your Dad's foot steps. He was a straight A student in first grade too!

Keep it up young man!

Love,
Grandma Johnson