25 February, 2009

Orchids or Kids, I'll take both!

I just love the serene settings at the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens (and it's free!!) It was decorated for the Chinese New Year 2009: Year of the Ox. We caught the tail end of this exhibit, it ends on the 28th. It is just amazing what they can do with plants and flowers!


They had tons of
my favorite flowers,
the Orchid.

There was also a lovely Coy pond, all three of my girls were climbing the fence
to get a good "look see."


The girls are a handful each time we go
(Elizabeth has taken a liking to running a muck),
it might be easier if I didn't try to take picutres.

I'm glad I weathered the storm.

I got to have my Orchids...
and kids too.

3 comments:

Cristy said...

Thanks for these pic's. It's my favorite place as well. I love the scent as you walk in. Missing Vegas and missing you guys more!

The land of Vegas said...

Your camera is so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I agree; I will take both also!

Love,
Grandma J