18 July, 2008

Update

Yeah, so most of you may be wondering, did she get the iPhone or not? I did, and should have said something right away, but alas I was too busy playing with it. Not that I need anything else to distract me from things I should be doing...

We used the navigation application today (not that we really needed it, but to check it out) when we went to dinner. I have plenty of "keep your kids busy" applications now and have to wonder who's phone it is. Everyone loves it even Elizabeth, there is a bubble popping application that keeps her mesmerized. Kaitlynn will take it first thing in the morning or anytime it's on the charger, she likes to hide it from me. What can I say about Joseph, he has been asking for a phone for a long time, now he wants an iPhone. So, I put on an application that turns the phone into a light-saber (you can pick the color of the little light-saber on the screen, and it makes light-saber noises when you move it around). That with a few other applications keep him happy enough to just hold mine.

OH, and some more news...we have finally joined the "lost tooth" club. All my friend's kids are loosing their teeth left and right, I think we were the last in line.
Joe's two bottom front teeth have been wiggling for a while now, at least a month. He already has his adult teeth growing in toward his tongue since the baby teeth have been stubborn and not giving way, until today!!
Tonight at dinner he didn't eat all his pizza saying his teeth were hurting, we got home and he said it just popped out. We had been offering to pull them for him, to which he constantly refused. I'll be glad when we get rid of his four front teeth! And I really hope his adult teeth are more healthy than his baby teeth. I have a strong feeling we will be having to do something for crowded teeth though, the dentist has already mentioned it once or twice. His daddy had braces, Momma had braces (although for a different reason), sorry Joe, it looks like you'll get braces.

If he doesn't believe in the Tooth Fairy should he get any money??

1 comment:

The land of Vegas said...

I feel the same way about my ipod. The kids play with it more than me. I had to wrestle it away from them at church so I could have my turn.