24 July, 2008

Crafty, yes, sometimes.

A few years (about 4 to be exact) a friend told me about this sling she had bought. She showed me how it worked and gave it to me (it was too small for me, but I used it for a pattern). All of my girls have been slinglings (great website!). I have tried to spread the word and even given some to family members.

Recently another friend asked if she could borrow mine for a trip she was taking, she was going to be flying and now the airlines are charging extra to check on strollers. She came over to try it on. I decided to make her one. Long story shorter, we discussed how cool it would be with a pocket for carrying cell phones so she could really be hands free. Only we discussed it AFTER the sling was made. Life would have been easier if I had just put one in to begin with!!

But, it is done, pocket put in and all. Here are the pictures to prove how successful I was. Got to toot your own horn every now and again.










Cute baby M!

No comments: