28 March, 2011

About time!!

I got tile floors!

Right now I am hearing the sweet hum from 
the SwifferÒ SweeperVac as my daughters vacuum for me (again).

I added something to the official picture on their site, 
can you find it?

I'll post some before and afters, but first
here are my two little cleaners.

Aren't they just so cute?!
Don't judge their outfits! They dress themselves, 
which is one less thing to hassle with them over. 

 I know the cute kids are blocking the way, 
don't pay any attention to the curtains either, 
we tied them up to keep them out of the guy's way while he tiled.   

 This one is the big one!! 
Not only did he tile under the toilet,
we got NEW toilets!! Elongate, wow, what a difference.
Who carpets a bathroom? CRAZY!!

Two weeks later, &
we have one happy Momma.
Thanks to tax returns...maybe this will help with the summer electric bill too 
(one dream came true...how about two).

6 comments:

highdeekay said...

Nice!

Cami said...

I am with you,who carpets a bathroom! CRAZY!!

Christine said...

I JUST found your blog!!

CONGRATS on the tile floors. Tile is one hundred million times better than carpet!

(Our blog is glassfords.blogspot.com)

Blissful & Domestic said...

your floor looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kobe said...

wow, your house become more bright and comfortable