09 March, 2008

Thermometor or Excitment Indicator??

Elizabeth used to do this funny thing with her tongue until late. Whenever she would get excited or happy she would stick it out. When I'd carry her around in the back-pack people would stop to talk to us, I could usually call when her tongue was sticking out. We got the funniest responses and made most people laugh.

Just about every time we'd put her in a swing she would stick out her tongue too. Her daddy said it was to test the air, I think she really liked swinging. The tongue would usually come out and her hands clench and shake in excitement.






She doesn't do it much anymore, I miss it a little. Luckily there is always something new to look forward to while she enhances her communication efforts.

1 comment:

The land of Vegas said...

I love the tongue thing too. It is so cute in person but you did a great job getting it on film.