29 March, 2008

Black and Blue

OUCH!!!
I've tried to use their magic wand to help Kaitlyn become more graceful but to NO AVAIL!! This girl is just plain clumsy! She trips over her own two feet more than not.

This picture is after she climbed on the top bunk (even though we removed the ladder so she wouldn't) and fell. Actually we don't really know what happened, Grandma was watching her. She is pretty clever at finding a way to get where she wants to go. Poor little girl, she will have bruises all of her life I'm sure! I'm just praying the bones don't get broken and there are no bloody gashes or head injuries!!!

But, she is the sweetest little girl! She is my most obedient child so far!! Even if I ask her sister to do something Kaitlyn is right there to do it instead. She is very quick to obey too. Well, except when her "gingervitis" and "TERRIBLE Twos" set in. Then she can be pretty stubborn (I'm sure she gets it from her Daddy's genes! :-P ).

Oh, and if the phone rings, she is faster to find the phone and quicker to answer it than her mommy. She loves to "hock on the hone," and will insist to do so if it is Grandma Fisk or Aunt Rosie.

What can I say, my girls are GIRLS, and my boy is a BOY!

No comments: