14 August, 2010

Humor me

Lizzy and I were cuddling one night before going to bed, this is what transpired:

Me: I love...(pause), Joe Joe.
Lizzy: **giggles
Me: I love...(pause), Brianna
Lizzy:** giggling again
Me: I love...(pause), DoeDoe
Lizzy:** cheesy grin
Me: I love...(pause), who did I forget?
Lizzy: Me
Me: I love...(pause),...Rusty (the dog)
Lizzy: **smiles that she gets that I'm playing with her
Me: I love...(pause)
Lizzy: Me
Me: Sarah (the other dog)
Lizzy: ** smirking
Me: I love...(pause again), I know I am forgetting someone...
Lizzy: Daddy
Me: Right, I love...(pause) Daddy
Lizzy: **big grin
Me: I love...(pause with a forgetful look on my face)...
Lizzy: ME.
Me: I love...ME.
Lizzy: **hysterically laughing
Lizzy: no, Me...(pause), Lizzy.
Me: Yes, I love Lizzy!
.

4 comments:

highdeekay said...

so fun! I love ... motherhood!

Blissful & Domestic said...

that is so cute! I love motherhood and all those special sweet moments. oh and by the way Your blog is looking so cute! Sorry the park didn't work out on Thursday. Maybe we could try again this week :>

Mary said...

These are the types of things that make parenting worthwhile!

Ginger said...

She's so darling. I love these precious days with our little ones. Glad you're blogging again (note the optimistic attitude)! I've missed you!